Join us for a technical deep dive on virtual storage file system design with our panel of experts:
- Greg Campbell, VergeIO’s Founder, and CTO
- Aaron Reid, VergeIO’s SE Director
- George Crump, VergeIO CMO
The panel will discuss the various design choices that storage software developers make and how those choices impact the capabilities of the storage infrastructure and the entire virtual environment.
We will also provide a live demonstration of the VergeOS storage capabilities, including showing our IOclone functionality and answer your questions in the chat throughout the event.
- The differences between stand-alone All-Flash Arrays, Hyperconverged Infrastructure, and Ultraconverged Infrastructure in their support of virtual infrastructure.
- The differences between deduplication technologies and how those differences impact performance and scalability
- The differences between snapshots and clone technologies and which provides the most benefit with the most negligible impact for the modern storage infrastructure.
Register to Watch
About our Speakers
Greg Campbell is the founder and CTO of VergeIO. He is the original architect of VergeOS and sets its strategic vision. Before founding VergeIO, he was the Founder and CTO of Codespear, later acquired by Federal Signal Corporation, where he was Chief Architect and Director of Advanced Technology.
Aaron Reid is VergeIO’s SE Director for the US and APAC. Before joining VergeIO, he was a Senior Systems Engineer for Morpheus Data, a multi-cloud management platform. He has over 25 years of experience designing storage solutions to support virtual infrastructures.
George Crump is VergeIO’s, Chief Marketing Officer. Before joining VergeIO, he was Chief Product Strategist at StorONE after spending 14 years as the founder and lead analyst of Storage Switzerland, a storage industry analyst firm.