VMware Chaos Means VAR Opportunity
• 80% of VMware customers indicate they want to switch to an alternative platform
• Most have no experience with any alternative platform
• VergeIO's Partner training program will teach you the VergeOS advantages and help you to become the VMware Exit expert
Trusted Advisors Wanted
Broadcom has finalized its acquisition of VMware, and your customers are seeing increased costs, decreased levels of support, and stalled development. They are looking for help finding an alternative, and VergeIO is looking for a few value-added resellers (VARs) able to guide their customers through the chaos.
Register for a one-on-one training session with a VergeIO Expert
Four Reasons to Advise Your VMware Customers to Switch to VergeIO
1. Superiority of VergeOS
VergeOS stands out in the market with its winning combination of price, performance, and features. In a landscape where cost-efficiency and high performance are paramount, this superiority positions VARs as providers of a unique, top-tier solution.
2. Seamless Migration
Transitioning from VMware to VergeOS is a smooth process. As a VergeIO partner, VARs can assure their customers of a hassle-free transition, reinforcing their role as trusted advisors and opening the way for repeat business!
3. Protected Margins
VergeIO understands the importance of financial benefits for its partners. By offering protected margins, VergeIO ensures that its partners enjoy a secure and profitable partnership.
4. Encourages High-End Server Purchases
The server-based licensing model of VergeIO encourages the purchase of high-end servers. This approach not only benefits the VARs in terms of sales but also ensures that customers are equipped with the best hardware to support their operations.
No Technical Risk
We get it. If you recommend the wrong product, your customer may never buy from you again! You can count on VergeOS:
- Rock-solid software: Maintain the Trusted Advisor Status by recommending a reliable solution that is easy to install and operate.
- No-Sweat Proof of Concept (POC): You can help your customers start their evaluation quickly because VergeOS runs on almost any available server hardware.
- Satisfied Customers: Infrastructure software touches every aspect of the data center. It can't be supported by emailing log files back and forth. Your customer will get to speak to a real human, who will stay with their case until the problem is resolved.
Solidify your Trusted Advisor status with VergeOS!
Repeatable Sales Motion
- Prospect: Ask, "Are you concerned about the Broadcom acquisition of VMware?"
- Qualify: Ask, "Do you have three or more physical servers acting as VMware hosts?"
- Discover: Set an initial meeting with VergeIO, you and your customer
- Demo: Have VergeIO SEs demonstrate the solution for the customer
- POC: Simple and highly successful POCs with minimal hardware requirement
- Close: Most sales close within 45 days of POC starting
- Repeat: Customer ready for add-ons quickly thanks to quick, stress-free installations
Partnering with VergeIO offers VARs a unique opportunity to navigate their customers through the post-VMware landscape with a superior product, seamless migration, financial incentives, technical assurance, and a streamlined sales process. In an industry where change is the only constant, aligning with VergeIO is the strategic move that sets VARs apart in this new era.
VergeIO is the leading VMware Alternative. Unlike hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI), its ultraconverged infrastructure (UCI) rotates the traditional IT stack (computing, storage, and networking) into an integrated data center operating environment, VergeOS. Its efficiency enables greater workload density using existing hardware while improving data resiliency. The result is dramatically lower costs, improved availability, and greatly simplified IT.