Preparing VMware for Major and Minor Disasters
Deep Dive Session
VergeIO's IOprotect can lower VMware disaster recovery (DR) costs by more than 50%. The savings are so significant that many customers will implement an on-premises DR solution in addition to an off-site DR.
In this Deep Dive LightBoard Session, VergeIO's Senior Director of Product Development joins CMO George Crump to architect a DR solution that protects from minor disasters like storage system outage, server failure and ransomware, as well as major disasters caused by fire, flood, and hurricanes.
Play Deep Dive
Sign-up to Watch the Full Session:
During the session, Paul and George cover:
- The value of an on-premises and remote DR instance.
- How to make sure the network is ready for failover
- How to implement a testing strategy that doesn't interfere with production
- Subscribe to our Video Learning Guide
- Watch our on-demand webinar "VMware Disaster Recover — Three NEW Best Practices
- Learn more about VergeIO's[IOprotect
- Drive it Yourself - In a matter of minutes, our team will set you up with your own Virtual Data Center so you can create VMs and see how easy it is to operate.