LightBoard - What's New in VergeOS Atria?
Deep Dive Session
VergeIO's CTO and Founder, Greg Campbell, joins CMO and former IT Analyst, George Crump, for a 15-minute chalk talk deep dive into the new VergeOS Atria Release. In this preview, Greg and George discuss how the new release enhances management and operations of hundreds Edge Compute locations
Edge Computing is a popular use case for hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, but like other HCI use cases, HCI comes up short. It can't scale small, can't grow with the customer and has a single point of management vulnerability. After watching the preview, sign up for the complete session and learn all about what's new in VergeOS Atria.
Play Deep Dive
Sign-up to Watch the Full Session:
During the session, Greg and George cover:
- NEW - Site Manager, to manage Edge Computing at Scale
- NEW - Recipe Engine, to more rapidly and respond to provisioning requests
- NEW - Performance Enhancements, to meet the demands of the enterprise
- Subscribe Subscribe to our Digital Learning Guide (DLG), an in-depth tutorial on designing converged infrastructures.
- Attend our Live webinar Beyond HCI and learn about the next step in Data Center Infrastructure.
- Watch our on-demand webinar "How to Eliminate the Data Center Scale Problem."
- Test our software for yourself with our free Test Drive.