Last Updated: September 25, 2023
Welcome to Verge.IO (“we”, “our”, or “us”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at [email@example.com].
1. Information We Collect:
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information we collect can include the following:
• Name and Contact Data: We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
2. How We Use Your Information:
We use the information we collect or receive:
- Auditing compliance;
- Enforcing our Terms of Service;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Performing services;
- Processing or fulfilling orders or transactions;
- Processing payments;
- Protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for such activities;
- Providing customer service;
- Resolving disputes;
- Verifying customer information.
3. How We Share Your Information:
We may share your information with the following categories of recipients:
- Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us.
- Other users when you share your information or interact with them.
- Third parties upon your request.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
5. Children's Privacy
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
6. Third-Party Websites:
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites and applications of interest that are not affiliated with us. We have no control over how third parties collect, use, or secure your data.
7. Security of Your Information:
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the information you provide to us, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
9. Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
10. Contact Us:
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or by post to:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
333 Jackson Plaza
Ann Arbor, MI 48103