Register to Watch
IT infrastructure has become more complex. Organizations must develop a strategy for the Edge and Private Cloud. Join us for our on-demand virtual CxO roundtable with VergeIO CTO Greg Campbell, CEO Yan Ness, and CMO George Crump as they take your Edge and Private Cloud questions live.
Also, learn about new strategies for Edge Computing and Private Cloud that provide a viable and less expensive alternative to the Public Cloud.
After the roundtable, we will demonstrate the VergeOS Atria, the latest release of VergeIO’s operating system that delivers an Edge Computing infrastructure that:
- Scales Small: Create a powerful data center that fits into a shoebox
- Provides a mesh-like management network for easy remote monitoring and management
- Delivers extreme high availability in both hardware redundancy and management resiliency
We will also discuss our new Recipe Marketplace that enables a catalog-like deployment of virtual machines and entire workloads. Now you can create a private cloud experience that rivals public clouds for a fraction of the cost.
Learn how to turn your data center into a private cloud that:
- Provides point-and-click deployment of virtual machines or entire workloads
- Enforces accurate data protection and disaster recovery policies
- Is customizable to offer a deployment catalog to customers and users.